Professional Grade Tweezer incorporating artwork from the well known Australian Artist, Anna Blatman.
Handy, compact and fashionable, this high quality stainless steel precision tweezer comes in a fun, bright and iconic disco theme. Hygienically packed in a sealed PVC tube with top and bottom lids.
Professional grade tweezers designed to last and is a preferred choice by beauty salons and brow technicians world wide.
The precision slant tweezer makes it easy to grab every hair, every single time. Angled edges improve hair grip ensuring they don't slip from the tweezer tip when pulled.
Molded handle for a secure hold whilst tweezing.
- x 1 Anna Blatman Australian Art Series High Quality Tweezer
- Has 30 degree angled tip (approx)
- Easy to clean
- Hygienically packed and sealed
- Travel-Friendly packaging
Tweezers are a sharp implement. Keep away from children and those at risk of harm or injury.
- Before starting, help loosen the hair follicles by gently applying a warm towel to the area / have a warm shower.
- Have the correct mirror that enables you to clearly see your eyebrows up close and magnified.
- Brush your eyebrows into place using an upward motion.
- Grip your tweezers in the centre part of the arm holder. Pull your skin gently taught with the other hand/finger where you wish to tweeze, then gently tweeze hairs in the direction of hair growth.
- Use slant side for general tweezing.
- Flip tweezers to use pointed tips for precision work, ingrown hairs & splinters.
- Once finished, place a cool compress/cloth to the area and apply a natural soothing cream/lotion of your choice.
Always cleanse and sterilise your tweezer after use. Alcohol wipes are recommended for the tweezer tip end.
Image: Courtesy Star & Rose
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.