More than just a card, a gift of giving that keeps growing is the greatest gift of all!
Native Seed Box is Australian Made & Owned. Carefully handcrafting, un-themed and 100% recycled seed card, these Plantable Greeting Cards can be stored at home and used for any occasion!
- This Happy Birthday Plantable Seeded Greeting Card comes with 100% recycled kraft and biodegradable brown envelope.
- Card size is 14.5 cm x 10 cm.
Choose from either:
a) Swan River Daisy Seeds or
b)Lemon-Scented Bottlebrush Seeds
Swan River Daisies Brachyscome iberidifolia are stunning annuals with beautiful bright and dainty purple, blue and white flowers with dotted compact clumps of foliage. Great for patio pots, open sunny gardens and acreage.
Lemon Scented Bottlebrush Melaleuca citrina or Callistemon citrinus is a hardy bright red flowering shrub, a pollinator paradise plant when in flower. Can be planted into patio pots, open gardens and acreage.
Instructions for Planting:
Plant your card under a thin layer of quality Australian native soil (just like planting normal seeds).
Keep seeded paper moist to allow for germination and seeds to push through successfully. As the seeds grow the card paper composts into the soil... perfect!
- Soak card in water until soft and plant your card under a thin layer of quality Australian native soil (just like planting normal seeds) with native fertiliser on the soil or compost mix in the ground of pot.
- Lightly cover with more soil, water and keep moist.
- Keep seeded paper moist to allow for germination and seeds to push through successfully.
- As the seeds grow the card paper composts into the soil... perfect!
Image Source: Native Seed Box
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.