Maleny Bees are situated 450m above sea-level in Queensland's mountainous coastline, overlooking the beautiful Pacific Ocean in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland.
A farm abundant is nature's finest plants both native and exotic, bees are surrounded by bloomful variations in the Dularcha National Park known for it's Australian Native Eucalyptus species.
As you can imagine, each harvest is full of unique, seasonal tastes and textures.
This honey represents Mother Nature's forever changing flavours for you to enjoy, time and time again!
A perfect unique gift, treat or kitchen pantry retreat!
Each jar contains 100% pure and untreated natural Australian honey. As always, completely no additives, unprocessed, and as intended.. from hive to home.
- Store honey at room temperature.
- Remember: hot air rises, so don’t put it down low in winter.
- Honey crystallises as it is raw and natural. It can be returned to a liquid state using low & slow heat (35°c - 43°c).
- Honey does not spoil however we recommend a shelf life of 2 years from harvest.
Images Source: Hive & Harvest 2021
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.