100% Australian Made by Native Seed Box in the Wonthaggi Workshop.
The Bushfire Seed Collection is an Australian smoke-dependent species (edible and non-edible) and smoke infused granules packs (no seedbombs).
The pack contains a careful selection of Australian flower species such as native Iris, Kangaroo Paw, the blue strap flowers and a mix of edible herb species such as desert raisin & native spinach. All require special smoke pre-treatment with full instructions and smoke infused germination granules inside.
A great way to learn about our unique flora while growing your own wildflowers and bush tucker at home.
Experience nature and the practice of smoke germination with your very own Australian Native Bushfire Seed Collection.
Bushfire is fundamental to the success of seed germination for many iconic Australian plants. Much of Australia's landscapes today are shaped due to the natural process of bushfires as they were for thousands of years.
- Small open gardens
- Patio pots
- Sections of large open gardens/acreage
- Any sized garden to support native species
The Native Seed Box Bushfire Collection contains specially selected Australian wildflower species such as:
- Tall Red Kangaroo Paw Anigozanthos flavidus
- Green Kangaroo Paw Anigozanthos flavidus
- Native Purple Iris Patersonia occidentalis
- Blue Flax Lily Dianella revoluta
- Native Spinach Tetragonia tetragonoides
- Desert Raisin Solanum centrale
- Can include other native species depending on the season and availability
All plant species within this collection require a special smoke pre-treatment.
The kit contains full instructions and smoke infused germination granules inside.
The perfect gift for green thumbs and an excellent way to learn and introduce others to the unique Australian native flora, while growing your own wildflowers and bush tucker at home.
Image Source: Native Seed Box
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.