These Brisbane-Based DIY workshops are family-friendly, aimed to involve and engage children to bond with their family and friends whilst learning how to help the environment and live sustainably in small ways at home.
All children must be supervised by an adult.
Once available, details will be added to this website for how to book.
Watch this Space for details soon!
- Beeswax Wraps Workshop
- Butterfly & Pollinator Water Puddler Workshop
- Mini Frog Hotel
- Insect Hotels- Australian Blue-Banded Bee using Recycled Materials
- Solitary Insect Hotels- Using Natural & Recycled Materials
- Worm Farm Tubes & Tunnels for Raised Garden Beds
- Worm 🐛 Farm using Polystyrene Boxes
Sorry, there are no products in this collection
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.